The Next Generation of Fuel for Shipping
USA-Freightliner-Cascadia-Trucks-to-Be-Available-with-CNG-LNG-Technology In business since 1988, Stoops Freightliner Quality-Trailer has become one of the largest heavy- and medium-duty truck dealers in North America by continually powering ahead with selection, service – and technology.
Now Stoops’ portfolio includes conversion systems for diesel engines to Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) – matured and proven in thousands of vehicles around the world. This expansion in our Indianapolis Service Department is the latest demonstration of our commitment to EPA complaint and Dual Fuel Conversion Clean Technology.
Natural Gas – Green, Abundant, Domestic
Natural gas is clean, domestically produced, relatively low priced, and widely available. The vast majority of natural gas used in the U.S. is produced in the U.S. It’s kinder to the environment than fossil-based fuels because it produces less greenhouse gas emissions and puts out significantly less smog-producing pollutants. And while it is less expensive than gasoline, it gets roughly the same mileage – which makes it green in more ways than one.
Conversions are Cost Effective
Stoops Freightliner can convert your diesel engine into a clean burning natural gas engine at a fraction of the cost of a new engine. A properly converted engine can create as much power using CNG as diesel – allowing for a seamless transaction with either a dedicated system (CNG only) or a dual fuel system (both CNG and diesel).
Good Quality Means High Reliability
The Stoops Freightliner conversion experts always utilize OEM quality components, because of their proven track record of performance and reliability. This means you get a turn-key package with worry-free operation as well as the savings that come with using CNG.
Stoops Freightliner is committed to providing economically viable products and services to our customers – while helping promote a cleaner environment with CNG conversion technology.
CNG Advantages at a Glance
CNG Conversions Fast Fueling System
- Reliable and proven technology
- Designed specifically for fast fueling and low maintenance
- Seamless transition between diesel and CNG fuel savings for ROI in 12-18 months (subject to fuel consumption)
- Great usability for drivers
- Limited warranty on all CNG parts
- After sales support through Stoops Freightliner
- Potential financing and tax incentives
- Growing fueling infrastructure
- EPA complaint
- Fuel economy
- No loss of power, torque, performance
- Proven durability
- Excellent parts and service support
- Advanced ECU management maps all performance and power to original diesel engine
- Highest safety features in the industry
- Dependable range
- High flow/high pressure fueling manifolds
- High flow tank value